My first journal entry didn't end up getting posted
As per the title, I guess this is entry 1.5? Anyway, it's Saturday, January 30th, 2021
These are some good things I've done so far today:
- I attended this week's Saturday NSN online meeting
- I kept conscious about interrupting (as much as I could, anyway)
- I admitted that ADHD kicked in and stopped me from hearing most of Pam's mini lecture about Mount St. Helens to Pam herselt. I apologized and made a comment about how interesting I thought it was (which is true, of course!) and said something else about one of the things I did catch. I am planning to apologize to Pam on Facebook or Zoom, whichever ends up making sense, later.
- I logged on to Habitica!
- I'm working on the task lists, as well as the actual tasks
- I suggested something that got a lot of approval/enthusiasm and is going to happen (watching Hamilton on Disney+ - Dalia and Pam both have that)
- I am currently writing good things about myself (self confidence, yay!)
- I am about 100 pages into After the Fire, a novel based on that horrific cult Mom told me about (Waco, I think) but goes differently. I'm reading it on Scribd, and am probably sticking to doing so on my laptop
- I shared some stuff that got the reactions I was hoping for (wholesome/pun screenshots)
- I'm going through my bookmarks
- I'm going to brainstorm/write soon after posting this
- I'm joining Habitica challenges - this time more carefully, keeping in mind how they'll interact with other challenges, my own added tasks, and my life in general
I'm ending this for now - I don't want to lose this one, too!