July 17, 2020




Today I didn't do much. I tried the controller project. Interestingly, that was so easy to do. At least the code.

The creating was... good, but not that successful for me. The tooth picks are a bit too small, and at the end for the pad thing (howewer it's called, no I'm not talking about period) wasn't easy to attach correctly. So I made a seperat creation but with crocodile wires. To test if the code is correct. I don't know if I can use it for the nect project - the game, but I'll see. Otherwise I need to think of a different solution.

Trax was great but no Chillout for our KG it seems...

Ahh I still need to read that book...


Written by Plesi`

Log in to Like
Log In to Favorite
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

You must be signed in to post a comment!